Southern Vermont College takes pride in welcoming prospective students, families and guests to our beautiful mountainside campus. We encourage individual and group visits and most importantly our goal is help students determine if SVC could be the perfect college for them. We do this by attempting to authenticate the SVC experience by providing:
- The Gateway – a creative experience unlike any other – a participatory art work that allows students to carve out their own college search experience while relating college and career to future aspirational statements like, “I want to build something lasting,” “I want to help people live better lives,” or “I want to go back and make my neighborhood a better place.”
- Individualized meeting with an admissions counselor (whenever possible the counselor who will be working with you during the application and enrollment process).
- Personalized tour of campus with a current student.
- When available, the opportunity to meet SVC’s President.
- Chance to attend one of our classes, meet faculty, coaches or other staff
- Individual parking space reserved just for you!
These are just some of the ways in which SVC has created a different type of visit opportunity. A personalized one that truly allows you (we hope) to see yourself here. We encourage you to schedule an individual visit, attend one of our Open Houses, or stop in for a prescheduled Information Session (click here to schedule your visit).
We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
Take good care,